Sidmouth Town Council has invited local voluntary organisations to apply for the award of grant assistance. This past year, £16,000 of grants were distributed to local groups.
The Council will consider grant applications for the 2021/2022 financial year at a Council Meeting in January 2021. Grants will only be made to organisations whose applications meet the criteria set out by the Council and are approved at that meeting.
An application must demonstrate that it:
1. Promotes the well-being of the people and community
2. Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town
3. Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy
4. Improves the cohesiveness of the community
5. Is inclusive of a wide spectrum of beneficiaries
6. Contributes towards the community’s cultural life
7. Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability
Voluntary Organisations who wish to apply for grant assistance from the Town Council in 2020/2021 can download a copy of the form in Word format.
Alternatively a form can also be obtained from the Town Clerk, Sidmouth Town Council, Woolcombe House, Woolcombe Lane, Sidmouth, Devon EX10 9BB.
Completed applications must be posted or emailed back by Monday 14 December 2020.